Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Rivalry week...Start 'Em Young, Raise 'Em Right


Matt did a wonderful thing for me at Christmas. He got Cole and Savannah each t-shirts with Duke and Arkansas logos on them. This was a BIG deal because he really doesn't like either of my favorite teams. So I really appreciate him humoring me with the shirts for the kids. I couldn't let college basketball rivalry week pass without saying how awesome it was to see the Duke boys win in Chapel Hill. What a wonderful time it is to take down the Tarheels on their turf. Anyway, here are some cute pics of the kids in their Duke shirts! Cole wants to wear his all the time now!!! I LOVE IT!

"Look sista, I wear my Duke shirt!"


How academic is reading Dr. Seuss?

Proud to be Duke fans!


Where's Cole?


Drinking milk is smart...like Duke!


Savannah holding her baby doll


Just chillin'

1 comment:

JSM said...

Aw, Sara Jo & Duke bball zone... :)