Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tricycles, Stickers, & Christmas Tree...oh my!

It was a productive weekend around the Moss household. Matt & I (mostly Matt, who am I kidding) got a lot of things done around the house this weekend. It is nice to enter the new week with a sense of accomplishment. The kids did manage to have some fun while Mama & Daddy were being busy bees. Lucky for me, the kids like to "help" me clean, so I hand them some baby wipes & tell them to clean their toys. It actually does help!








I realized Friday morning that if we didn't decorate for Christmas this weekend, it wouldn't happen this year. Matt & I put the tree up & lit it last night, and the kids helped decorate it today. It was a fun family time. It is so much fun to see the anticipation Savannah & Cole have for Christmas this year. We hope to put a desire of giving on their hearts that far outweighs the desire of receiving. The holidays viewed through the eyes of a child is such a blessing of pure joy!


No comments: