Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 4, 2007

Favorite Friday - Favorite Professional Sports Team


To be completely honest, professional sports is not my favorite thing. I much prefer college sports. But when it comes to professional sports, I really only pay attention to the NFL. This is mainly because I play in a fantasy football league and Matt LOVES pro football. So I will have to go with the TN Titans. I guess I started following them because of them being the local team and my high school mascot was the Titans so it felt natural to cheer for the Titans. Hopefully this season will be a good one, and there won't be any problems on or off the field!!

1 comment:

Gram Gram said...

Well now I have one. As for my favorite professional sports team I'd have to say it is George, Sara Jo, Matt, Cole, Savannah, Daniel, Cristina, Ben, and Bryan. They're all PROS in my book.