Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, May 11, 2007

Favorite thing about my mom...

So it is currently Thursday, 5/17/07, and I am finally doing last week's Favorite Friday topic. I was traveling halfway across the country and back with a toddler and infant, that is my excuse for being late....

In honor of Mother's Day, my favorite thing about my mother is that she is MY MOMMY! She knows me, she listens to me, she is exhaustingly honest, she is dependable, she is optimistic, she loves my daddy, she loves my husband & our children, she is "Gram-gram", she is silly, she smiles when she is half-asleep, she puts up with being teased, she is a caregiver, she is a great cook and helps me with recipes all the time, she made ALL of my birthday cakes and decorated them herself, she is teaching me how to be a mommy, she still lets me cry on her shoulder, she crinkles her nose up when she laughs (just like me!), she gets rectangle mouth when she cries (just like me!), she beams a Christ like spirit, she is my mommy.....I could go on and on about all the things I love about her, but I love her most for her just being her! There is no one else like her!

1 comment:

JoniDH said...

And she is a special lady to LOTS of others, too!
Love you all,
Joni