Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Christmas Take 2 (This is my 100th Post - Woohoo!!)

Due to my new "employment", I was VERY BUSY the week between Christmas & New Year's. Therefore, we did not travel this year for Christmas. Matt's parents came here for the actual Christmas holiday and then my family came the week of New Year's to celebrate. It was so much fun to have the time together. It is very rare for us all to be in one place. My grandparents and Uncle John even got to come visit for a couple of days. We celebrated New Year's, then Christmas, then my Dad's recent graduation, and then Christmas again. In between all the celebration were some "competitive" games of Monopoly, Upwords, Rook, and Taboo and lots of Kodak moments. Cole decided to have his debut overnight stay in the hospital. You can see the beginnings of his allergic reaction in one of the pictures below, but I will spare you the pictures from the ER - they are sad!!! Thanks so much Mama/Gram-Gram, Daddy/Papa G, Daniel, Cristina, Ben, Grandmother, Granddaddy, Uncle John, and Candace for coming to visit and Bryan (even though you live here)!! You each made it a wonderful week for us.


















2 comments:

Mindy said...

How beautiful! I love all the pictures. Even the one of Cole with some red spots. I am SO glad he is better!

Karen said...

Coongrats on your new job Sara Jo!! I will be praying for you...I can imagine it is a HUGE transition!