Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Savannah!!!!!

Savannah was so cute when she opened her pretty dress from Gram-Gram & Papa G. That face is just priceless!!!!





Even through an ear infection and roseola virus, Savannah enjoyed her party and cakes. Thanks so much Gram-Gram for making sure there were homemade cakes even though I was sick!!!

I would have posted more pictures, but it is January now & this did happen in October. Thanks so much to all of our family & friends who came to celebrate our beautiful baby girl's first birthday with us!!!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

We had so much fun at the party and I think she really enjoyed it. The dresses she got WERE BEAUTIFUL!!

Karen said...

I can't believe she is one...amazing how fast time goes by! Her hair is so pretty, is it my imagination or did it grow really fast?