Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Sick days at home...

Cole woke up Tuesday morning with a fever. Of course this was the day that we had planned to go spend some time playing at "Cam-cam's" house. Why do kids always get sick when you make play dates? All day Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday Cole would say "I feel betta Mommy. We go Cam-cam's house now?" And I would have to say, "You still have a fever. We can't go to Camden's house until you are fever free for 24 hours." I wonder how long it will be before he understands 24 hours? Cole also started asking "Why?" this week - CONSTANTLY! And when we ask him "why?" - his response is "'cause I said so!"

Savannah is talking so much! When you ask her where everyone is she points and says their name. When you ask "Where is Savannah?" she points to herself and says "Nannah". It is so sweet. Luckily she hasn't caught the fever virus, so hopefully we are in the clear. Below are our sick days in pictures....



My little cook in her kitchen


Does he look like he is sick?


Playing dollhouse


Playing Computer Games


One of the MANY "I sorry" hugs this week

Sharing "Sista's" rocking chair

I absolutely love this picture. I have no idea why he was making this crazy face!


"Papa, Papa, Papa, Gam Gam!!"

Yummy! Fresh Pineapple!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you're posting again. Let us know when you want to try to get together again. We'll probably try to go to story time on Tuesday this week.

Mindy said...

I hope everyone is feeling better now. I think in the picture you like where Cole is making a weird face, he looks like Daniel. Not that Daniel has a weird face - there are just some features there ...... OH you know what I mean!!