Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 6, 2008

A surprise visit from Mom...

...well sort of a surprise. I called Mom on my way to the office the Monday morning before Valentine's Day and she says "Can I come see you this weekend?" I said sure, and then called to tell Matt we would be having company for the weekend. His response was "We have a babysitter and do you think she'll cook Sunday dinner for us?" So we had an all out Gram Gram weekend. We went to the mall for lunch on Saturday and the kids rode the carousel with Gram Gram (Savannah wasn't so excited about the carousel). Matt & I went to dinner & a movie while Gram Gram was in all of her glory making castles and taking pictures. And Matt did get his Sunday dinner! It was a great weekend.







No comments: