Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, July 20, 2007

Favorite Vacation Spot

My favorite vacation spot is Hawaii!!! Matt & I went to Oahu on our honeymoon. It was my first (and only so far) time to go there. It was absolutely beautiful. Here are some pictures from our trip. (I was anti digital camera at the time, so I don't have very many pictures in digital format. These don't do justice to how beautiful it was.)



Newlyweds just arrived in Honolulu.


That fresh pineapple was yummy for breakfast every morning. If there was one thing I could take from our honeymoon and have everyday for the rest of my life it would be the breakfasts. The view, the buffet, the Kona coffee, and the yummy pineapple - and I didn't have to clean it up!!


Diamond Head - Our view from breakfast every morning. We climbed it one day. It was a difficult climb, but the view from up there was breathtaking.


Somewhere off the beaten path.


Our last sunset.

Hard to believe it's been almost three years ago!! Wow, so much has changed.....

No comments: