Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Savannah is 9 months old....

I know that I say this every month, but I can't believe how fast Savannah's first year is going by. She had her well check this week and Dr. Collins says she is a healthy girl. She weighed 17 lbs. 10 oz. and is 27 inches tall. She is just getting so big so fast. Here are the 9 months pics....




For those of you who think she ALWAYS smiles....Cole is not quite sure what to do when she cries. She gets her feelings hurt VERY easily these days...

...thankfully the tears don't last long.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are great pictures. I can't believe how fast Savannah is growing either! It seems like yesterday you were still pregnant with her! Your children are so precious. I love them and I'm glad Camden's getting to "grow up" with them!