Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Security Larry

Before Cole was born I thought he would one day have a "blankie". I assumed that of all the beautiful baby blankets he had received, that he would have a special one that he would want all the time. Just recently Cole has picked his security item. It took a lot longer than I thought it would and it is not one of his beautiful baby blankets. It is Larry the Cucumber. Larry does everything with us. He eats meals with us (in a bib and buckled into a booster seat), he goes to the grocery store, restaurants and church, he goes to the potty and is present for baths. Larry is very much a part of the Moss family now. I must say that it is nice that Larry is so agreeable with me about naptime and bedtime. Larry wanting to go "night-night" makes Cole much more enthusiastic about it too!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Boy, I wonder if we are going to have to get Camden a Veggie Tales stuffed something soon too...He performed the Veggie Tales them song for Aunt Dinah this weekend. Funny stuff!