Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 25, 2007

More things Cole has said recently...


(Stopping at a stoplight)
Cole: "GO GO GO GO"
Me: "Cole, we have to wait our turn."
Cole: "My turn, my turn, MY TURN!"
Me: "No we have to wait for the light to turn green."
Cole: "MY TURN!"
(Light turns green and we proceed through intersection)
Me: "Cole now it's our turn."
Cole: "(S)top, (s)top, (s)top Mama."

  • "Await now." (Awake now.)
  • Regarding the zit on my chin - "Mama boo-boo. Fall Down. Hurt."
  • "No nap."
  • "No eat. Play now."
  • "Mama ree boot." (Mama read book.)
  • "Eat more."
  • Regarding the car Matt usually drives, "Daddy car."
  • Regarding the car I usually drive, "Cole car."
And my new favorite......

When he completes a frustrating task, such as putting the covers back on the armrests of his car seat or turning the light in the bathroom on,
"Got it myself!"

3 comments:

Karen said...

My personal favorite...the description of your chin zit...nice!:D

Mindy said...

I love it. I want to hear them all. When are we going to get together??

Unknown said...

Oh, Cole makes me laugh out loud! Keep these posts coming!