Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Behind in my blogging...a month in review...

I realized that it has been a while since I posted much of anything. Over the last few weeks we have spent A Day Out with Thomas, Nana & Pawpaw came for a short visit, Savannah learned how to do the touchdown sign, we went to a retreat with our youth group, Savannah learned to climb - EVERYTHING, and we spent a morning at the zoo where Savannah really got to see the animals for the first time. Cole and Savannah are really starting to play and have fun together too! It is so much fun to watch them laugh and play. Below are some pictures from our recent adventures (with a few just for fun ones thrown in)...















1 comment:

Mindy said...

There is something about those last 2 pictures of Savannah that I just can't get over. I love them!