Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 21, 2007

Favorite Laundry Detergent

I love All liquid laundry detergent - the original scent formerly known as Surf. It just smells so fresh and clean. I love putting clothes in the dryer after they have been washed in it. I have been washing all of our clothes in All Free & Clear ever since Cole was born and have reserved yummy smelling detergent for just our sheets and towels because when I was little I was very sensitive to laundry detergent and my mom had to wash all my stuff in Purex so I am trying to avoid yucky skin stuff with my children. Anyway, I decided that today was the day to at least wash mine and Matt's clothes in yummy smelling laundry detergent again. Call me crazy, but it smells GOOD!!!!

Also, All has there 3x concentrated version of detergent that is bottled in smaller plastic bottles with the same great smelling cleaning punch! Check out their website for how it helps the environment!

No comments: