Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

What crayon are you?

Your world is colored with bright, vivid, wild colors.
You have a deep, complex personality - and you are always expressing something about yourself.
Bold and dominant, you are a natural leader. You have an energy that is intense... and sometimes overwhelming.
Your reaction to everything tends to be strong. You are the master of love-hate relationships.

Your color wheel opposite is green. Green people are way too mellow to understand what drives your energy.

What crayon are you?


I am cracking up that Mindy & I are color wheel opposites!!!! :)

2 comments:

Mindy said...

That is funny that we are opposites. They say we don't get along but I say we balance each other out.

Unknown said...

Hey Sara Jo - I did this crayon thing too, and I was yellow. I may post the description sometime soon, but I found it funny that it said I was spontaneous. I'm pretty sure that is as far from the truth as you can get! I haven't given up on Favorite Fridays, I'll try and jump back in next week.