Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 13, 2007

Favorite Children's Book

My favorite children's book is LITTLE QUACK by Lauren Thompson & Derek Anderson. I have been reading it to Cole since he was about two weeks old. Our copy is a board book and it is starting to look kind of worn. I love it because it shows "children" conquering their fears and relying on their family while gaining independence. Plus as the ducklings "cuddle close in the nest", I get to cuddle with my children. It is a fun little story that I get to read over and over again because it is one of Cole's favorites too. I hope that Savannah enjoys it as much as he does. I am so excited because I just discovered that there are more "Little Quack" books when I was finding the picture of the book to post. They may just find there way to our children's book collection.

We are so blessed that Cole has such an interest in reading. Hopefully Savannah will follow in his footsteps! Here is Cole "reading" LITTLE QUACK.

No comments: