Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 20, 2007

Favorite Restaurant EVER


I think that this Favorite Friday topic is really impossible for me. I just like too many places! But I will have to go with The Cheesecake Factory. My first Cheesecake Factory dining experience was in Chicago. It was soooo yummy. I am so glad we have one here now. After getting past the fact that the wait can be inhumane at times, this place has got it all! A wide variety of yummy appetizers and entrees, and of course the best cheesecake ever (I vote for the Godiva or key lime). I love the atmosphere too! MMMMMMM...and the best part is that you can drop in and pickup a piece of cheesecake to take home whenever the cheesecake urge calls. This is dangerous to the hips and the wallet though. I will have to say that I tried the carrot cake once and it wasn't very good. So when you go there for desert, stick with the cheesecake!!

No comments: