Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, June 15, 2007

Favorite thing about my hubby being a daddy.....

My favorite thing about Matt being a daddy is getting to watch him be a daddy. He truly loves our children with his whole being. He sacrifices for them. He plays with them. He teaches them. He is patient with them (especially when I am not!). He laughs with them. He reads to them. He prays with them. He sings with them. He helps me with all the baby stuff - feedings, diaper changes, and baths. He is so incredibly special to them. This is evident by the endearing way Cole cries out "Daiddy, Daiddy, Daiddy" when Matt walks through the door from work and the gleeful baby talk and grin Savannah gives him. Watching Matt be a daddy is one of my favorite things of all time!!!! Happy Father's Day!!!!

No comments: