Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

In Savannah news....

I have been neglectful of updating Savannah's milestones lately, so here goes...

  1. Savannah is taking her baths in the big tub. No more baby tub for her.
  2. Savannah & Cole are now sharing a room. Savannah is in the crib and Cole is in his "big boy bed". They are enjoying their time to talk in the mornings before we come upstairs to get them. So far it is going very well.
  3. Savannah started crawling last Tuesday. She has been crawling backwards for a very long time, but for some reason you don't say a child is crawling unless they are going forward. Why is this? Anyway, as of yesterday she is not only crawling, but she is officially crawling all over the place!!!!
  4. No sooner did she start crawling than she started meddling and pulling up on furniture to sit on her knees. See pic below of her investigating the end table.
  5. Savannah has had her first Cheerios. The pictures speak for themselves!








How blessed we are!!!!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Yippeeee! YAY Savannah! I am sorry I have not talked to you about this more. My crazy last two weeks have made my brain mushy. I am sorry. I am SO excited for her!