Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Fun time at the zoo

We went to the zoo last Friday with Melanie, Bryant, and Ellia. Cole had a lot to drink Friday morning and wet through everything on the way to the zoo, even though I had changed his diaper right before we left the house and it only takes us 10 minutes to get to the zoo! Anyway, Cole spent a big portion of his 2nd birthday in nothing but a white onsie. It was quite amusing to see him walking around in a white onsie at the zoo. I hope you laugh too! Savannah just sat back and took it easy as usual. What a joy God has given Matt & me with these two!!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I guess you know I'm looking at your blog now anyway, since I'm logged in... :) THat picture of the sleeping girls is so precious. Can't help but say, "awww." And I have to say the pictures of Cole in his onesie make me laugh out loud! He's such a little trend setter! :) See you tomorrow...