Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Confession

So for all of you who are viewing a blog for the first time, I want to let you know that it is okay to browse the blogs of people you don't even know. I confess that I have done this many times, and I find it quite entertaining. I was introduced to blogging when I started keeping Camden 3 days a week (see The Walkers under Blogging Friends). The cool thing is that since Sara (Camden's mom) and I went to school together she had several links to blogs of people I knew or knew of from school. It was cool to see how these people were doing, who they married, what their kids looked like, etc. As other friends of mine began blogs they also had links of familiar faces. It is funny how you could live 2 doors down from someone for a couple of years in school and then have no idea anything about their life until you happen to run across their blog from a link on someone's blog that you do keep in contact with. And then there is that little "Next Blog" button at the top of the page... there is a whole new world out there just waiting to be read. Anyway, call it nosy if you want, but anyone who is posting a blog knows it is public info so they are just asking for their lives to be peeked at.....

3 comments:

JSM said...

Hooray Sara Jo... welcome to the blogging family! I'm so impressed that I've already made your link list! My heart went out to you when I saw the score on the news last night. I've been home with the flu and even though the tv is on, it is slept in front of more often than watched as of recent...

Unknown said...

Yippee, Sara Jo! Glad you've jumped on the blog bandwagon! I'm sure you will be a much more consistent blogger than I am, you are so on top of everything! I will enjoy reading your posts.
By the way, for anyone else reading this comment: SARA JO ROCKS! She was and is an answered prayer for our family! Camden LOVES her and Cole and Savannah (and probably Matt :))!

Christine said...

Glad to see you started the blog. Savannah is so cute and Cole has gotten so big. We've got to get the boys together this summer!