Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I love spring!!

I love spring!! And it is here! Is it crazy to be especially excited about spring this year because there are so many cute little sleeveless or short sleeved dresses in Savannah's closet? Growing up I never thought that I would want to put my little girl in anything pink or frilly, but it is so fun - unless it is cold and you have to put her in tights and cover up the pretty outfit with blankets or sweaters. So I am so excited that it is warm enough to put Savannah in cute little dresses and bloomers and show off her precious chunky thighs. Thanks Hannah for letting us borrow this cute little dress!!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Hanah says you are most welcome. Anytime! Look at her hair! It won't be long and there will be plenty of frilly bows to put in there! (You may already be able to) I can not wait to see you all on Saturday!