Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I am old...

My whole immediate family was in town this past weekend. I am just now recovering from the Sat. & Sun. staying up late talks. I have decided that it taking me until Wed. to get over staying up until 2:30 AM and 12:30 AM on Sat. & Sun. officaially makes me old. Although the recovery has been hard, it was AWESOME to have everyone here!! We don't get to all be together very often. Even though it was a short visit, I am very thankful that we had the time together. Cole & Savannah loved having their Gram Gram, Papa, Dandel (Uncle Daniel), Ontiti (Aunt Cristina), & BEN here for the weekend. Cole has such a cute way of saying their names. He thinks they are all coming back this weekend to play! Lucky for him Gram Gram & Papa will be back!! YEAH! Here are some pictures from the weekend...

Savannah loves her Papa!!!

Cole & Gram Gram sliding

Cole sharing Cherrios with Ben

Do these grandparents look proud?

1 comment:

Karen said...

I'm feeling you girl. Whenever we have friends or family stay over, I always stay up so late and it takes weeks to recover.