Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My little helper....


Cole is such a good little helper. He loves to help with Savannah. He helps me hold her bottle, and he loves to give her a pacifier when he thinks she needs it. Today he heard me say that she was hungry, and as I was making her bottle he tried to share his cherrio with her. That would have been great, except that she is not even eating rice cereal yet.


Cole also loves to help with household chores, such as keeping everything "buckled". We have 3 booster seats and a baby swing that must at all times stay buckled. He also likes to "Shake shake shake" the laundry as I am folding it - even the items that are already folded.


Tonight Cole helped me cook dinner. He helped make lima beans and corn. Even though Cole's helping is not always really help, I am so thankful that he is interested in "helping". I hope that he will always enjoy helping others. I also hope that we can create fond memories he will look back on in the future. I can remember helping my mom in the kitchen. She always let us help with the holiday baking or just everyday cooking and I never remember feeling like I was getting in the way (although I am sure there were times I hindered more than helped). Thanks Mom for letting me be your "little helper".

No comments: