Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Watching them learn

It is so cool to watch my children grow and learn each day. Cole has started "pretending" when he plays. When I ask him who he is talking to on the toy phone he tells me "Gram Gram" and then laughs like she said something funny! This morning I found him putting his train track pieces together all by himself (Thank you Nana & Pawpaw for the Lego Train Set) and he shared his stop sign and traffic cones with Savannah! The following pictures aren't great works of photography, but they do capture moments where Cole showed me he is growing and learning...
See the traffic cones and stop sign at the bottom of the picture...Savannah may not care to play with them, but Cole shared them all on his own!! That is progress!!!! How amazingly we have been created by our LORD!!

No comments: